Communications, Media, & Community Engagement
The Office of Information Services oversees district communication efforts. Our purpose is to assist Benton Harbor Area Schools to provide a high-quality education that prepares all of our students, regardless of background or circumstance, for success in college, career and life.
Our team believes:
- we have a responsibility to communicate effectively with internal and external customers;
- that focused, meaningful public engagement supports the district’s goals;
- effective communication:
- is a two-way process with internal and external customers.
- helps increase student performance, innovation and well-being.
- is the responsibility of every employee of the district.
- is in the best interest of students and staff.
We support BHAS’s strategic initiatives through:
- Internal and External Communications
- Marketing and Advertising
- News and Information
- Media Relations
- Event Communication Assistance
- Web Services
- Customer Service
For questions or additional information please email us at: email@example.com
Director of Information Services
Office: (269) 605-1044