The Office of Information Services oversees district technology and it's supporting infrastructure. The scope of responsibility includes technology support, maintenance, installation, and management for the district's physical and digital technical environments, as well as oversight of the district's databases and institutional systems (SIS, LMS, Instructional Technology Applications).
Our continued purpose is to integrate technology into the educational environment so that it:
- serves as a tool for problem solving, exploration, analysis, decisions making, and learning in the classroom;
- encourages student-centered learning;
- provides access to appropriate technology for all students and staff;
- restructures the learning environment;
- increases student achievement;
- encourages communication;
- improves productivity;
- develops life-long learners
It is also the mission of the district to provide training for all teachers, administrators, and staff; to provide the necessary resources to sustain enhanced student learning; and to provide technical and financial support to maintain technology within the district.
Office of Information Services
Individual student technology assistance is handled by each individual school. Please contact your school for additional help and resources.